Friday, September 03, 2004

it gets even worse :(

im hurt! utterly and truly hurt! everyone who i thought was my friend...they dont seem to be my friends anymore...
for one utterly stupid reason everyone seems to not approve of what im doing and stuff...its not their shit to decide! its mine! i never thought that they could be this horrid. i mean, ive never been like this with them
so i guess its true that at the end of the day all u have is urself...but im very close to my friends...but this lot! i never even thought this was possible
it hurts like hell...why? im not the loner type...i need my friends! and right now i feel very very small and alone...very very unhappy! i wish i could change thngs...but at least now i know what they can be like...
i hate this part about me. the part that hurts so easily, the shit part that depends on friends for everything and gives everything ive got and the one fine day ive woken up to a world where im the shit bucket! feel like one actually...
i dont feel sorry for myself...im just so disappointed with life sometimes...my ups and downs are like so frequent...things are always awesomely GOOD for me....or horridly horrible.
oh well! shit happens ya! but hate feeling this down! :(

No comments: