Saturday, September 04, 2004

barbie doll?????

ok....this is way too weird..but my kids. no no no, i dont have any kids...i mean the kids i teach...

well, anyways...they suddenly. out of the blue. in the middle of a very important lesson on the alphabet...promptly announce that 'aunty' looks JUST like a barbie doll!

u can imagine my shock and horror at being likened to that beastly doll! YUCKY!

tell me...! do i look anything like that dolll! [aghast] big boobs. non-existent waist. hips that could probably deliver two kids at the same time!...do i?

if i did...im telling u...i would be so hunched coz my boobs would be too heavy for me!

[grin]...that would infact look too funny...

[creature rolls around in uncontrollable laughter]

ok..this is too much... :) :) :)

my poor kids are only like half a decade old...so i didnt take out my wrath on them...

but if there is any other eejit who even remotely thinks that i resemble that ghastly doll...watch out buster! ur gonna be dead meat!

No comments: