Thursday, December 15, 2005

FUCKING INCOMPETENCY JUST IRKS ME!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been the worse morning ever! I get stuck with an incompetent bastard for the show and what does he do? NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!

He waits for stories to be written, to be told what to take. ARGH! He just drives me crazy! It was such a horrible morning, what with the transport getting wonderfully late and then realizing there were 8 people to pick up after me...which meant I only reached the station after 5 am which gave me no time at all to write the news, especially since the idiot decides to just sit on his sorry ass and wait for the news to flow in. Like YEAH RIGHT! That's going to happen!

I want to just wring his neck, no - better still I'll just snap him in half, or maybe I'll just cut him up into little pieces, or I'll have a couple of millions go's at him with a big-ass axe! YUP! Think I will...

And when I try to explain in the nicest of ways [honest, I did] that he ain't working up to his full potential...the number of excuses that came smoothly flowing out could've filled up all the excuse books in the universe. [be there such a thing?]

Thank's to his bloody fucking incompetency, I was so stressed and I ended up running around like a MAD woman, with no sense of direction, biting my nails, tearing my hair out [that's actually an exaggeration because if I did, then how would I look on the idiot box eh?] but still, my fingers practically flew around the keyboard - [no choice mate, it was either that or die at the hands of GOD] and...I made zillions of mistakes on air, as a result of being so 'on-the-edge'.

The good part - I now know that I can pull of the morning news all by meself...

Result - An utterly stressed, pissed off, highly strung, scary ME!

Er...Anyone for coffee?

2 comments:

Aravinda Arthanayake said...

hmm.....temper tepmer..........coffee would do.....

Tasha said...

take it cool.... these are some of the ppl that add spice to our lives if you know what I mean... he he