Monday, December 06, 2004

On Christmas...

Well...I was having a little chat with my 'Saturday' babies about Christmas and here are a few thoughts I'm sure I wasn't aware of...

Miss Five very confidently informed me that there was in fact no Santa...it was always someone else who dressed up like Santa. "He doesn't exist," she informed me...and she wasn't upset or anything.

Master Six too agreed with her and went on further to say that we usually had to buy our own Christmas gifts and give them to Santa (who wasn't really Santa - but someone dressed up like him) and he would deliver it to us on Christmas day.

Miss Six however being staunch believer in fairies and magic, did believe in a Santa Claus and vehemently denied her peers views on Santa and his existence...and she took pity on me and said that 'Santa is just like Jesus...he is around somewhere and he always knows what you want!'

AWWWWWW!!!! Ain't that CUTE?

No comments: