Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The dragon lady from hell

She doesn't know me...she thinks she does...but she has it all wrong...

If she only stopped to understand me and accept me for who I am...things would be different!

But NO! I have become a figment of her imagination...or at least I'm supposed to take after that imaginary person she has in her head...BUT THAT'S NOT ME! Why on earth can't she understand that? HUH?

I'm trapped! I'm worse off than any criminal who's been sentenced for life at the worst prison ever!...

Trapped by all her rules and regulations and her NO's seem to close in on me wherever I go, whatever I do!

This has got to stop!

HELP! Please...

2 comments:

E said...

For heaven's sake just talk it over Nuzziiii.......

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr....you don't know my MOM girl! Belive me...you don't want to know!