Wednesday, November 03, 2004

THAT'S IT!

alright! thats it! im sick and tired having to deal with incompetent people and am so bloody sick of having to shoulder the entire responsibilty of this whole bloody thing i have to day every bloody stupid morning...
its absurd...i have to slave like a bloody dog everyday in the morning...not a bloody soul is of any help...the little help i get just goes and mucks everything up in style...and then what really gets me pissed off is when bloody idiots come and use my computer...i mean MY computer and mess up all the stuff i have on it and refuse to even get up coz they are already in the middle of checking something out...do i care? NO!
its not like MY computer is only bloody computer in this office...!
JEEZ!
and added to that...the gods are against me...the bloody net is trying to outdo the slowest snail in the world...as a resuls i have a stationery state on a webpage i am trying to refresh coz my superiors tell me that it is crucial that i carry the latest in the US presidential elections...
who the bloody hell cares who gets elected over there...whoever it is...its a bloody loser...and whatever they have planned our country is still highly screwed!
URGH!


5 comments:

zlot said...

Very cathartic, cynical and visceral! You've got a kickass blog.

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

thank you :) do i know you by the way?

zlot said...

I suppose ;-)

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

oy! SLOTH! as u woulda figured out my patience is very very very limited...tell me who u are...or else...!!!!!

zlot said...

Yikes! What u gonna do?!? :-O Anyways, I can't reveal my true identity in this here blog...sooo we'll have to figure out another way.