Wednesday, November 17, 2004

SO much for caring!

Ever looked out for people? Cared about what would happen to them? EVER ASKED SOMEONE TO STOP SOMETHING BECAUSE IT WOULD HARM THEM AND THEN HAVE THEM GET PISSED OFF WITH YOU FOR THAT?

This is bloody absurd…I’m SO pissed! I mean, I want to literally scream! ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I don’t get it…why the hell can’t you give up the one thing someone asks for? What’s the problem? So many bloody excuses… I have cravings…I need it…I need time…I can’t just do it out of the blue…blah, blah, blah

I mean, if you ever set your mind to it…I’m sure there would be no problem at all…it’s just a matter of willpower. That’s all! But no! When it comes to this fucking thing…all the bloody defences drop and he is putty in its hands!

Whatever happened to I will do whatever I can to make you happy?

Plus…its not like I ask for zillions of things every fucking day! I don’t! I’m probably the last person who does so…and I ask for ONE thing…just ONE…and even that can’t be done…

Unbelievable!


No comments: