Monday, March 13, 2006

OH! That horrid, horrid feeling :(

I keep feeling this deep sense of regret which seems to pull me down further with each step I take...I know what the root cause of it is, however, also knowing very well that there is nothing I could have done about it. But still, that feeling of being denied an entire part of my life eats away at my soul, my very being. It somehow doesn't seem all that fair, to have lost that chunk of my world. Even more so, because I know I fought for it; hard. But lost, very badly. I'm not used to losing. Actually, I don't think I'm a bad loser. Somehow, this loss isn't something I can deal with. Maybe in a few months from now - things will change and I will walk away from this a bigger winner than ever...however, I have a horrid feeling I will always have this nagging feeling, of being denied, being stifled, being controlled - leading to a feeling of hatred I wish I never feel for anyone ever again! I feel horrible!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so sorry u have to go thru all this...but u know whats funny we all have to go thru this horrid feeling at some point in our lives.. there was a time in my life i went thru something similar to what u going thru now all i can say is its going to get better..as each day goes by you will feel the pain less than the day before..the feeling will never go away but as the days go by it will redcue..

Anonymous said...

im sorry you have to go this too. and wat anonymous sais is quite right. Everyone has to go thru something like this at a certain point. But true, the pain must be horrible. Best thing is to be strong. And know that time will heal. Take care.

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

Thanks you two...I know you two know NOTHING of what I'm saying...but thanks for reaching out! Gives me that warm, fuzzy-wuzzy feeling! ;)

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, these feelings are usually temporary. I predict you will soon feel right as rain, and this will merely be a memory

sittingnut said...

what can i say. as others said we all go through this type of thing; of regretting, losing , losing control, feeling of being denied, etc.
it's good in a way bc that means we are at least aware of reality and not living in a fantasy . one just have to give the best shot at whatever one attempts and accept the result. in the end one realize that in life its the attempt that matter not the result.

chathuranga said...

man ur deep..so deep dat i didnt get shit out of dat..hehe..anyways i wanted to say thank you for ur short and sweet comment on my post..see ya

chathuranga said...

and by da way i added u to my link list on my site..