Monday, March 06, 2006

Of projects, Kottu and shopping...

So, I finished my FYP [Final Year Project], handed it in. Yes, there is a slight, vague sense of relief, probably owing to the fact that I have a presentation on the project in a couple of weeks time. It's true that I never, ever want to do a research project again, especially NOT using SPSS. URGH! Gives me shudders even when I think about it...however, I excepted to feel more relieved, but disappointingly enough I don't feel the feeling I wanted to feel.
On another note, I just noticed that I - the SweetIdiot is now on the Kottu blogroll...wow! When did that happen? :)
Now, I'm bored. Have a craving to go shopping...you know the kind where you just buy heaps and heaps of stuff and feel immensely satisfied when you go home and dump everything on your bed and heave that wonderfully satisfied sigh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.nice..good luck with your viva! i have to do the same next year ;)

Anonymous said...

thats an awesome feeling :DEEEEEE

sittingnut said...

so did you go shopping? :-)
btw what is spss?

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

Nutty: Yes, yes, of course I did go shopping...but not at that particular moment...but I did :)

take a look at this link to read up more about SPSS - its a statistical software that I used to analyze my data for my research project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPSS

sittingnut said...

thanks for the information i did not know that. what's your research about (if you don't mind)?
btw do send me the brokeback mountain short story if it is not a bother. :-)

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

Sent you the story...the research in on 'E-readiness Factors in the Health Industry in Sri Lanka'

sittingnut said...

thank you very much
wasn't there a conference on it in health today?