Friday, August 19, 2005

The makings of a Sucky Early Morning

Its 7:22 in the morning and I'm already having a bad day! Sucky eh?

I'm sure everyone of you know more than one person who fucks up in style every single day of his life! I do!

He illogical exclamations, dumb idiotic stammerings and excuses just piss me off and makes me just want to scream "YOU ARE FIRED!" but then unfortunately reality dawns on me - sneers at me [dammit - I liked that thought of me sitting in that BIG, plush office - ME! Ze BOSS] and I realize I can't fire him...because...I'm sadly not the authority here. DAMN!

I don't know about everybody else...but people like this...people who are incapable at the things they chose to do...are bloody stupid...I - SweetIdiot sentence all 'incapable fools' to death, to hell...Hmmmmmmmm....I could go on... [ha ha ha!]

Oh well! Anyways...there's lots more to the day to look forward to I guess...

A day with the better half and maybe a visit to see the lovable, cute, gorgeous Star Baby!

I'm off now...Tata!

No comments: