Monday, August 08, 2005

Is now a good time to scream?

I want to fucking kill them , slap them, cut them into teeny tiny pieces and watch them suffer the most gruesome, painful deaths ever.

It’s those people that don’t know me. Are so bloody fucking narrow-minded. It’s just people who have mindsets where it can only travel in one fucking direction that I can’t stand. Beyond their little dumb little fucking crystal world – no fucking thing exists. It is absurd. I guess at some point during life they will realize. Until then however, [evil laugh]

I’ve been crucified! (in a sense I guess) not something I approve of. If there was ever a part of my life that I’ve wanted to close and walk away – it’s this. Never wanted to close up shop this much.

People without reason, who have no fucking brains to understand the bigger picture, no fucking responsibilities because they still unashamedly choose to grovel after the silver spoon they were born with. JEEZ! So fucking crappy! so fucking pathetic!

I can’t be god – but may be semi-god? I’d banish them, vanquish them, nope! Got a better idea! I’d fucking kill them! HA!

2 comments:

Aravinda Arthanayake said...

hey....calm down..whats up....?????

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

OH! Ara it'll take me a couple of million blogs to explain...