Sunday, June 19, 2005

Trials and tribulations of the famous

"Hi! After a long time huh? How you doing?" - that; coming from a guy I've never seen in my life!

"My! so sweet...you read news no...hallo hallo! she's my niece?" - Irately annoyingly overstuffed relation

At a recent prize giving....the photographer claims... "Very good! very good! You're improving! I watching you everday!"

The most hilarious is the following incident that took place a wedding recently:

BM: Hi! How are you ah?
Moi: Er...[cringe...cringe] Ok... [smile] er...do you er...know me? [flashes bright smile]
BM: Ah! yes men...can't you remember me? I know you men...
Moi: Really? [gives it some though]...ok...but er...how exactly do yo know me?
BM: What men? you're asking questions like that?...Don't you know me..???? HUH?Can't remember the?
Moi: [shrugs...obviously embarrassed] er...no!
BM: I also can't remember...but...you're SO familiar...I KNOW YOU!...I just know it!

- In the background - Bridesmaids screaming -- "You Dodo! You...don't...know...her..."

Moi hears faint traces of 'she's on tv'...

I hastily...flashed a bright smile...and excused myself with some odd muttered excuse...

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh God! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

who the hell are you? some hollywood star??
are u in some singhala teledrama?