Friday, September 22, 2006

Wag thy tail at the Americans or get bombed!

So, the US ain't getting its own way - so it resorts to low down, 100 million metres undergound-like threats.

Bush issues an ultimatum; but he is so bloody scrawnily unnerved that he gets little Richie to go tell them Pakis that they just HAVE to join the fight against Al Qaeda or the big, bad US boys will bomb them poor defenseless Pakis outta existence! How about that? Shoot! Who died and made them lord of the world? It's interesting that the US sees themselves as Pakistan's governing country - I mean who the hell do they think they are to drive Pakistan into a corner and twist them arms of them Pakis. And the equally spineless Musharraf says, ya, ok - I have to do this - in the best interest of my country. Hell! Whaddya expect him to do - Let the bloody americans bomb them???

One day - someday - the entire world is going to be fighting the war of the millemium - and it'll be against them Americans!

I want to live to see the war.
I want to be there - I want to watch it!
Maybe I'll fight in it!
But I want to be reading the news that night and I want to be the news anchor saying it!
HA!

Sod off you bloody Americans! BAH!

3 comments:

Sam said...

It is not American people. It is that rodeo clown Bush. His approval rate of 30% now. He believe God send him here to control the world and his action will justify by the history. (That is what he said) – who can argue with God’s will!

The war of this millemium will be a ‘Religious war’ – it is started already. Some people who (practice and) believe it is good to kill themselves behalf of the God while killing none believers – and waiting to go to heaven – a good heaven for them – value death more than life – now accruing Nuke. So my assume is there wont be no news at the end of that day.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

What ??!?!?! What u mean ?? Seriously that sad bugger thinks "I" sent him there?? Give me a few days i shall take care of that..

Tasha said...

Man, what has all that news reading done to you?