Thursday, January 26, 2006

JERK! JERK! JERK!

Why do people think we need machines telling us what to do, how to dress and the latest: ta daa! a 'jerk-o-meter'!

I personally WANT to be able to be a jerk when I feel like it, scream on the phone WHEN I want to and do as I please and most importantly speak in any way I FEEL like - without some JERK of a machine telling me - "Don't be a jerk!," "Be a little nicer now," or "Wow, you're a smooth talker" - like YA RIGHT!

WTF?

ARGH! Humans! [rolls eyes]

5 comments:

Tasha said...

y do ur blogs sound like ur screaming?

of a cuddlywuddly & a monstrously cute creature said...

well...guess I can scream if I want to huh? Don't really care what everyone else thinks...and even if my blogs do sound like I'm screaming...so what?

sittingnut said...

she is screaming! so she should too, if she feels like it. :-)

Anonymous said...

n e 1s free to do what they want :D scream away :D what's the use of having a voice if you can't scream when needed :D

Anonymous said...

"I personally WANT to be able to be a jerk when I feel like it"

Darling, u don't have to want to be one. YOU ARE ONE!!!!!!!